Sunday, June 15, 2014

SPDSS05 & Curtain Call- Thanks A Bunch


So happy to get some crafting time in and wanted to use one of my new stamps from the Sugar Pea Designs called: Love You Bunches and join in the challenge over at the Curtain Call with this cute inspiration photo. Here I used the sketch from the challenge SPDSS05 over at the Sugar Pea Designs.

Here is my card
I used one of my favorite papers called: Chantilly and went on to color this cute little girl for a Thank-you card for my niece along with some of my favorite dies from MFT using the inspiration photo for colors.

This was so much fun coloring and I used my prisma pencils to add some more details with her hair and cheeks. With the inspiration photo, I decided to create a flower using the Hybird Heirloom Rose from MFT and used stampin dimensionals to pop her up.  

Here are the markers I used:
Hair - FS4, TN9, TN7 
Skin - FS2, FS4, FS7, CR3
Shirt - PP5, PP4, PP2
Pants - IB1, IB2, IB3
Grass - DG2, DG3

Don't forget to check out the Sugar Pea Designs challenge as they have cute sketches and stop over at the Curtain Call challenge if you haven't already. 

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Love You Bunches (Sugar Pea Designs)
Paper: Chantilly - (ctmh)
Cardstock: White, Black, Cotton Candy (ctmh), Blu Rasberry (MFT)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Pencils
Accessories:  Die-namics Hybird Heirloom Rose (MFT), Dispersed Dots (MFT), Oval Dies (Spellbinders), Scalloped Dies (Spellbinders), Basic Pearls, Stampin Dimensionals (SU)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is darling. Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable - Love the girly pink with the teal!! Thanks for playing along in our SugarSketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete