Monday, October 3, 2016

SPDMIX15 - Sending Birthday Wishes To My Sweet Daughter

Two things my daughter loves, wine and sparkles, so I pulled out this adorable Wine Not stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs and used the Sketch from the Mix It Up challenge SPDMIX15 to create this special birthday card for my daughter. Also, going to add this card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge of "Anything Goes" 

Here, I kept the card fairly smiple and stamped this adorable little girl and bird from the Wine Not set and colored using my copic markers. Than I thought it would be nice to add a sky, so I pulled out the large scallop from the Stitched Border 2 from Pretty Pink Posh to use as a template and did some ink blending.

This set has so many wonderful sentiments relating to wine, so I added it onto the Stitched little cirlce using some black ink.  

From there, I cut a strip of purple designer paper to add behind the focal point along with a stitched scallop border from the Stitched Borders 3 die collection. To add some dimension, I added some white fun foam under the base panel. This also allows the scallop border to show off as it's white against white.   

Next, I decided to add just a little more dimension and also added some white fun foam under the focal point to pop up the scene. Finished off the card by adding several 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins to add some sparkles. 

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! Great coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete