Thursday, November 16, 2017

Winter Christmas with Furry Friends

Back today with another Christmas card using the new Winter Woodland and more from Pretty Pink Posh. Also joining the fun over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with Furry Friends theme week along with joining the challenge with the IG Crafty Crew with Let it Snow. 

This set is so cute with these little foxes, birds, and more so I got out my copic markers and started coloring. Than used the Coordinating die to help me cut them out.

For the base, I used the Falling Snow Stencil again from Simon Says Stamp along with some texture paste. Also, once again used the Scallop Border dies to create the snow hills and overlap them together to give the illusion of snow.  

Next, I grabbed this new and fun Merry Christmas Script die and ran it through the die cutting machine twice and glued together. From there, I used the same marker colors from the bird and colored the Script to match.  Colors: B21, B23, B24

To add some sparkles to the background, I grabbed some new Sparkling Clear Snowflakes and glued them down in place. Love the size and sparkles.

For the trees, I pulled out the Holiday Pals and used: YG03, YG17, YG67 along with the Coordinating die to help me cut them out. 

SUPPLIES:

4 comments:

  1. These foxes and birds are darling, Liz - love the scene you created! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz! Your winter scene is adorable. Terrific colors and design, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card! Just spotted it at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge! Love your colouring and the images are just too cute ;o) Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete