Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Happy Easter

Since Easter is around the corner, I thought I would make an Easter card using this cute Bunny Friends sets from Pretty Pink PoshAlso, joining over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge of Anything Goes   

For this card, I wanted to challenge myself a bit by trying to create a one layer card, but at the same time, I keep thinking maybe a shaker and in the end, this is the result. 

I started off by using my copic markers to create the background scene along with adding some grass at the bottom. I thought to myself it's a good way to practice flicking upwards. 

From there, I added these cute little bunnies along with using the Coordinating die to cut them out perfectly. At first I was going to placed them flat onto the scene, but later changed my mind and added some foam mount to pop them up a little.

From there, I added the sentiment by using the new Happy Easter Script die for the word "Easter" and ended up die cutting it three times to glue them together to add some dimension. Next, I used the Fox Friends set for the word "Happy" along with some white embossing powder. 

I couldn't resist but to add these adorable Bee Friends to the scene and let me say, the Coordinating die for this set was beyond helpful.

Last but not least, I added some new jewel using Watermelon for the yellow and pink bunnies, Shamrock for the blue bunny in the middle, and Lemon Drop, for the background. In the end, I added a Scallop Frame which I also die cut three times and glued together for dimension.

SUPPLIES:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Liz :-) the little hatching bunnies are adorable and I love the background and frame, the whole design is fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete