Tuesday, December 23, 2014

MFTWSC207 - Cool Day with Christmas

What a fun sketch over at My Favorite Things with MFTWSC207 so went back to my crafting table to get another Christmas card done as well as a Winter Inspiration for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge  and over at the Sugar Pea Design they have their monthly challenge with "Anything Goes" SPD12 and Loves Rubberstamps challenge which is"Anything Goes" LRSBC131 week also.

Here is my card
Got to play again with this cute stamp set from MFT called: Cool Day and used Berrylicious card stock to get me started. Than I pulled out the Horizontal Stitched Strips for the bottom portion where I stamped it using the Nordic Knit set and Berrylicious ink. 

Since I wanted the top portion also stitched, I used my Blueprint 13 and modified the cut to be shorter which I embossed using the Star Stencil. Next, I went and pulled out the Pierced Fishtail Flags and went on to color this cute Polar Bear and North Pole using my Copic markers. Added some star enamel dots in the end and added foam mount under the Bear to add a little dimension.

Happy Holidays!!

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Cool Day (MFT), Nordic Knits (MFT)
Cardstock: Smooth White, Berrylicious, X Press It Blending (Copic coloring)
Inks: MFT Hybird Ink Black Licorice, Copic Markers
Accessories:  Horizontal Stitched Strips (MFT), Blueprints 13 (MFT), Pierced Fishtail Flags (MFT), Star Stencil (MFT), Yellow Star Enamel Dots, and Foam Mount

4 comments:

  1. SO cute! What a happy little bear. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Winter Inspiration Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great holidays card, love the MFT dies too..glad you could join the Holiday Blitz challenge at Loves Rubberstamps,bets wishes for Christmas,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a very cute image. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so super cute!!! I still NEED to get this set! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete