Tuesday, December 23, 2014

MOJO376 - Christmas and Peace on Earth

One more Christmas card, but this time, I went with traditional colors as I used the photo inspiration of the winter scene from the Simon Says Wed challenge. With Christmas just a few days away, I decided to keep going since I need a few more cards and my family loves to receive different versions. This is also for the Loves Rubberstamps challenge which is "Anything Goes" LRSBC131 week.

I used the Mojo Monday 376 Sketch as I thought it was so cute and I used one of my favorite stamp sets called: Peach On Earth by Verve. Here I started with the Blueprint 20 for the scallop base using Crumb Cake card stock. Used the Snowflake Swirl embossing folder for the top portion.

To get the double stitched look of the circle, I used the MFT Blueprint 12. Again, I love this reindeer as I find it a perfect size to add onto cards and so cute! Added four little tiny white pearls on each corner just to add a little extra touch to this card and foam mount under the reindeer and under the 3"inch square.

Happy Holidays!!!

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Peace On Earth (Verve), Unto Us (Verve)
Paper: Snow Festival (SU)
Cardstock: Smooth White (MFT), Whisper White (SU), Crumb Cake (SU), Cherry Cobbler (SU)
Inks: Soft Suede (SU), 
Accessories: Blueprints 20 & 12 (MFT), Reindeer Fun Die Set (Verve), Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder (Ranger), Snowflake Swirl Embossing Folder (Darice), Foam Mount.

2 comments:

  1. So super cute! I love this. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Christmas card! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete