Sunday, March 15, 2015

SPDSS21 - Foxy Friend

Finally back doing some cards after some medical challenges and barely made it to play over at the Sugar Pea Designs with SPDSS21 using this cute little fox as my focus. Trying to catch up on card making now that I feel better and not so medicated.
Here is my card for the SPDSS21
Pulled out this cute DSP from Stampin Up called: Stacked with Love and colored this little guy with my Copics and Prismacolor pencils. Used my Blueprints 13 as my base to get that stitch look around the base and than added my corner triangles.

Cut several Fishtail flags using Pear Pizzazz and Coastal Cabana. Popped up this little guy using foam mount and put him onto the Kraft stitched circle. Sentiment is from the cute stamp set called: Special Delivery.

Also, don't forget to check out the challenge sketch if you haven't already to see more inspiration from their design team and people joining. 

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Foxy Friend (Sugar Pea Designs), Special Delivery (SPD)
Paper: Stacked with Love (SU)
Cardstock: Smooth White, Pear Pizzazz (SU), Coastal Cabana (SU), Kraft (MFT), X Press It Blending Paper (copic coloring) 
Inks: Black (Memento), Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils
Accessories:  Blueprints 13 (MFT), Stitched Circle Stax (MFT), Foam Mount

No comments:

Post a Comment