Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween with more Ghosts

Here is the second Halloween card I mentioned where I got to play with some more ghosts from the Booyah stamp set from Lawn Fawn using some of my favorite colors, Electric Red, Blue, White, and Black.  

Here, I wanted to create a clean and simple look so I pulled out one of my favorites...Storybook 1 die from  Pretty Pink Posh. I love this die as it's so easy to create little scenes in addition to all the stitching! 

To cut the frame, I used the small rectangle of blueprints 20 (MFT) and put the Storybook 1 die in the center. Next, I grabbed some paper from the Let's Bokeh in the Snow pack and ran through the big shot to get the stitched squares.

Colored in these ghosts and accessories using my copic markers and since I've been loving the embossed look, once again, used white embossing powder for the sentiment. I did use some foam mount under the ghosts and sentiment to pop it up a little.

For final touches, I took my white sharpie pen and added some details along with adding a few  sparkling clear  sequins. Joining again, over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge with "Anything Goes" 

Do you like this color combination? As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge, please stop over to check out all the inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Wait. What? There is a WHITE Sharpie pen?! I love you for telling me this, Liz! Your ghostie card is fabulous!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Elizabeth! Those ghosts are super cute and the design is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and thanks for sharing your Lawn Fawn goodies with us :)
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete