Thursday, November 5, 2015

One More Treat for Halloween

 
Normally, I take pictures of the projects, but somehow in a rush to get these to the staff for Halloween, I realized I forgot to take a picture of the red pirate version for the men. I know we are done with Halloween, but wanted to get this posted to share since I love these little ghosts from the Booyah set.
I was so excited these little treats were fast to make and the Decorative Tag die came in so handy. Since I ran out of clear droplets, I added some marshmallow sequins instead. For the sentiment, I started off by embossing in black, but after doing a few treats, I thought it would go faster just to stamp it using black.

If you missed the tutorial on how to make this along with the measurements, please click here. I would like to see what you come up with. Have Fun!

Here are the main ingredients:



1 comment:

  1. So cute Elizabeth! I bet you were poular! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete