Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wishing You Sunshine!

Since November is a month of spreading kindness to others, I thought I would create a card to cheer someone up so I decided to use these new adorable stamp sets from Pretty Pink Posh from her latest November release. Hopefully the recepient enjoys the card and surprise I'm sending. 

Here is my card:
For this card, I combined Holiday Pals with the Rainy Days stamp set. For the umbrella, I die cut the largest one and colored it using my copic markers. Than, I added some polka dots with my white sharpie marker. So many ideas come to mind using this set, but wanted to create a card to cheer someone up. 


Plus, it gave me a chance to use this adorable Stitched Photo Frame and Holly Jolly sequin mix where I added both 4m and 6m sizes. For final touch, added these 4m and 6m Clear Droplets.


I'm loving these stamps, dies, and sequins, so I hope in sending this card, it will cheer her up. Also, looking forward to seeing more inspiration from Pretty Pink Posh's Blog hop that is scheduled to go live on Thursday Nov 12th & Friday Nov 13th. Check out her facebook blog hop event by clicking here. 

As you can tell, I love creating shakers, playing with sequins, dies, and stamps. Have fun!

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. Wow... an adorable shaker scene with amazing detail/color! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card! I love the stitched photo frames! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card. Love it! I really like the added white dots on the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete