Friday, December 11, 2015

Merry Christmas with little Reindeer

Some snow, dies, and a little reindeer combined creates another Christmas card done and let me tell you it's fast and easy. Joining this time over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge with "Christmas theme project". 

Also, joining another challenge through Instagram for the igcraftycrew Christmas theme.

Here is my card:
I love this little Holiday Frames from Simon Says Stamp with the Merry Christmas already on there and all I had to do was add some silver sharpie pen to it along with some clear Wink of Stella and glossy accents.

The snow was once again done by using the Falling Snow Stencil, one of my favorites to add dimension along with some texture paste.

Couldn't resist but to use this cute little reindeer from the Reindeer Games set along with these beautiful Abby and Rylynn snowflakes from Simon Says Stamps which were die cut using some glitter cardstock.

You know me and sequins, so I had to add some 4m Metallic Silver color along with some 4m Raspberry from Pretty Pink Posh. This one was fast and easy to make and already in the process of die cutting all the pieces to make another one, but just in a different color. 

As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge, please stop over to check out all the inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love that frame die also, but actually forgot I had it until I saw this fun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fantastic!! I love all the glue, the frame, bits of red and that adorable reindeer. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete