Sunday, December 6, 2015

Seasons Greetings To All

I'm back with another Christmas card and wanted to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge with Let it Snow theme. Also, using this reindeer from the Reindeer Games set once again. I spent some time duplicating my last card to send out and build on my stash. Most of the time, I like to make each one different, but a few designs I'll mass produce.  

Here is my card:
As you know, I'm in love with this ...Storybook 1 die from  Pretty Pink Posh and always find myself using it quite often as you can create so many different scences with it. Started off with Electric Red card stock and blueprints 15 for my base and went on to shake things up.

Another favorite of mine is this new exclusive Scallop Frames die, one being large and the other being smaller. I realized the smaller one is a perfect fit over the Storybook 1 die which I die cut using silver glitter card stock.

Next, I used Tumbled glass distress ink to create the background sky and added Forest Border from Lawn Fawn. Colored in just the trees with YG17 to make them a little darker. Also, die cut some Mini Snowflakes. The fun part was adding in all those colorful sequins from the  4m and 6m Holly Jolly sequin mix.

For the sentiment, I used the white embossing powder along with the set: Christmas Scene. Loving the font and all the sparkles. As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge, please stop over to check out all the inspiration.

SUPPLIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment