Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sending Big Hugs Your Way!

I'm back again today with another card and must say that I truly wish this cold would go away completely, but it seems it loves me to much.....lol. On a positive note, I was still able to play and have fun creating this card and can't wait for tommorrow's Pretty Pink Posh blog hop to see lots of inspiration and creativity. 
Here is my card: 
To start this card, I pulled out the Falling Hearts stencil from Simon Says Stamp along with some Picked Raspberry distress ink. Next, I wanted to play with some dies and always enjoy combining different ones together, so I die cut the Stitched Banner Duo from Pretty Pink Posh, which until today is one of my favorites.

Next, I wanted to use the background piece I previous created with the water lifting technique as it's been staring at me for awhile now waiting to be used. You can click here to see that post. Then I wanted to use some beautiful new 4mm Metallic Rose Gold sequins, so I figured to created another shaker card. 

I'm in love with this Scallop Circle from Pretty Pink Posh and find myself reaching for it quite often as I love the inverted little scallops and detailed stitching on top. 

Next, I pulled out this adorable Birdie Friends stamp set and water colored using some Zig Clean Color Brush to create this scene along with using the coordinating matching dies which make it easy to cut the images. 

Since I wanted to add little bows, I pulled out the Holiday Pals set and added them to all three little birds. Again, can't wait until tommorrow to check out Pretty Pink Posh's blog hop. 


SUPPLIES:


1 comment:

  1. Wow...amazing cards. Love the color combos! Cant wait to play with these dies myself!

    ReplyDelete