Thursday, February 15, 2018

Happy Birthday Wishes

I'm back again today as I wanted to share this Birthday Card that finally came together. Also, joining over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge of Add A Die Cut  

Decided to pull out a few stamp sets to create this shaker for one of my Friends on IG to celebrate her birthday and wish her the best all year round. 
To create the background, I pulled out the You Matters background stamp from Simon Says Stamp and stamped it down using a light pink ink. When it comes to using light ink, I always use my Misti in case I want to re stamp the image and make it a little darker.

Moving on, next I pulled out the Big Scripty Greetings stamp set, also from Simon Says Stamp and heat embossed the words using Silver Pearl from WOW 

Afterwards, I used the Stitched Circles Wafer dies from Simon Says Stamp
to die cut a circle for my shaker. Than, I saw the Circle Sayings set and wondered if it would work around the circle and happy it did.  

For the inside circle, I thought it would be fun to add some color and ink blending. The inks colors are (bottom to top): Hot LipsTeeny Bikini, and Melon from Simon Says Stamp   

I love this little girl from Lila's Heart set and couldn't resist but to color her using my copic markers. Since I wanted a few more hearts, I pulled out the Stacked Hearts Die and added a couple on top.

Last but not least, I added lots of Sparkling Clear Confetti along with lots of Iridescent Heart Confetti from Pretty Pink Posh.




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Elizabeth, the image is super cute and I love that she is looking into the shaker, absolutely fabulous! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete