Friday, February 9, 2018

Sending You Love with Flowers

Back today with another card to join Kathy's 30 day color challenge. All the details on her blog, The Daily Marker. Lots of fun. Also, joining over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge of It Must be Love

Decided to pull out this beautiful Spring Flowers set from Simon Says Stamp and color again using Polychromos pencils and really had fun. 

Once again, I did use my Misti tool to help me when it came to embossing directly over the image after I colored the flowers and leaves. Here, I decided to use a darker blue card stock and see how the colors would look on it and must say the reds really pop some color.

I'll try to list the colors that I used for this card in case you were interested in trying this technique of coloring on card stock using polychromos. 

For the sentiment, I decided to use the I Love You wafer die from Simon Says Stamp as I like the font and size. To pop the words up, I ran the die 3 times and glued them together. 

Last but not least, added some 4mm Metallic Gold sequins along with a couple of small clear droplets over the little flowers.




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Elizabeth I love the white embossing on the blue, the colourful flowers really pop off the paper!! Very pretty and fabulous colouring :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete