Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Hello Friend

I'm back today with another card and quick post to join another day of Kathy's 30 day color challenge. All the details on her blog, The Daily Marker.

I was watching Jennifer McGuire's video on Alcohol ink lift with stencils and wanted to give it a try using vellum. I decided to keep it as a full panel and use this fabulous Hello Friend Script die which I die cut three times and glued together to give some dimension.

Also added one of the Hummingbirds from the Hummingbird Thanks stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh that was colored using my copic markers.

Wing & Head: RV29, RV25, RV21, Y11
Body: B06, B02, B00, B000, also the colorless blender to smooth things over and take away color from the center of the body and ends of wings

Last but not least added some 4mm Sparkling clear sequins and kept it clean and simple. 



1 comment: