Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Just For You with Love using Vintage Roses and Pretty Pink Posh

I'm back today with another card and thought to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge of Anything Goes this week.

Since I was playing with vellum, I thought why not incorporate it into a card along with using a word die to create the background. 

Started off this card by adding several word dies onto a white panel with the word "LOVE" from the new Love Shaker die, from Pretty Pink Posh 

TIP: To cut just the word out, I cut rectangles 2 3/4" x 1 5/8" and placed over just the word before die cutting. 

Here is what it looked like when I finished the panel and really like how the background turned out as this font is so pretty.

Next, added a panel of vellum from Simon Says Stamp measuring: 4 1/2 x 3 1/4"

Stamped these beautiful flowers using Vintage Roses from Altenew along with using their Coordinating die to help me cut them out. 

For the sentiment, I pulled out Label Love, also from Altenew since I wanted a solid block sentiment to go across. 

For the flowers and leaves, I used Altenew's inks since it already has a light med and dark tones to easily create this look. To finish off this card, I added some beautiful small Clear Droplets from Pretty Pink Posh


SUPPLIES:

1 comment:

  1. hello liz! what an amazing design, luv the vellum...gorgoeus flowers too! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete