Friday, November 11, 2016

Christmas Time Again

Back today with another Christmas card using this adorable new Winter Wonderland set from Pretty Pink Posh and love all of the fun images with cute sentiments. Also, joining in for another day of the color challenge, day 11 over at the The Daily Marker

Again, these storybook dies are so much fun to play with and decided to use this Storybook 5 once more to create another Christmas card by changing color combo along with some other items. 

Here, I started this card again using the Falling Snow Stencil from Simon Says Stamp along with some texture paste and once again used these Scallop Border dies to create some snow hills. 

Since this set has wonderful snowflake images, I decided to heat emboss a few of them using some silver embossing powder to add for the sky scene and love the various sizes to choose from. 

Next, I colored these cute images using my Copic markers and used the Coordinating die to help me cut them along with the snow images. 

From there, I glued down several 4mm Holly Jolly Christmas Sequins mix as I love this combination of reds, blues, greens, and white and proceeded to fill the upper frame with Silver Shimmer Seed Beads .

Than, I decided to add more 4mm Holly Jolly Christmas Sequins to fill up the bottom portion of this die and create a dual shaker look of side by side using the different elements. 

SUPPLIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment