Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Peace and Joy for Christmas

Back to Christmas time again and using this adorable new Christmas Friends set from Pretty Pink Posh and loving these little kids. Also, joining in for another day of the color challenge, day 15, over at the The Daily Markerbut for me day 14...I think. 

Here, I decided to use the new Stitched Pieces as I love the design of the 3 window panels. This time, I used it horizontal vs. upright as in a previous card.  

Yes, I started this card again using the Falling Snow Stencil from Simon Says Stamp along with some texture paste as I do love the look of snow. This card is quite easy to do. 

Since I was waiting for the embossing paste to dry, I noticed I had some extra snow hills sitting on my craft desk as I previously die cut several Scallop Borders. I thought it would look nice to add to the back scene (behind the windows), but before gluing them down, I did add a little blue sky above.

I couldn't decide where I wanted the sentiment, but once I saw this cute sentiment "Peace and Joy" I knew it would be perfect for the center panel. 

Colored this little guy and cardinal birds using my copic markers and told myself to put all of the colors in a mug so I could list them for you especially since I was trying new combos, but somehow they ended mixed up on my desk. 

For the reds, I do remmember, I used: R59, R35, R32 and yellow: Y11, Y15. Also, I used the Coordinating die to help me cut all images along with this little kiddo. 

Originally, I was aiming for a shaker card and added the acetate, but decided instead to only glue down these adorable Snowflake Sequin and added 4mm Cobalt on top of them. Later, I added a few 4mm Peridot Mist4mm Cornflower Blue, and 4mm Sparkling Clear.

SUPPLIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment