Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Ready Set Snow for Christmas

I'm having fun with this color challenge Kathy is hosting over at the The Daily Markerand back to Christmas time again. I figured to pulled out a set I haven't used and been sitting for a long time hidden. It's great when you find things!

Using this cute stamp set called Ready Set Snow from from Simon Says Stamp and since I love the snow, l used my favorite Falling Snow Stencil along with some texture embossing paste again. 
Here, I'm using my favorite Scallop Borders to create the snow hills by die cutting two and overlapping, but before adding it to the base, I stamped the sentiment using the same stamp set. 

Also, I pulled out this fabulous Scallop Frame die from Pretty Pink Posh as I do love the inverted scallops and amazing stitched details. 

Colored this adorable girl using my copic markers and ended up mixing them around on my desk once more. In fact, if you saw my desk, it's filled with markers everywhere.  

You know I love shakers and was going to create one, but as I was working on this card, I loved the way it came out. Also, if I change my mind, I can easily convert it to a shaker. 

For this card, I glued down these adorable Snowflake Sequin from Pretty Pink Posh and added 4mm Raspberry on top of them. Later, I added a few 4mm Sparkling Clear as I love adding sparkles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment