Thursday, November 24, 2016

Pretty Pink Posh & 25 Days of Christmas Tags


Back today to share some Christmas tags made for Pretty Pink Posh day of Tracey McNeely’s 25 days of Christmas Tags eventAlso, I'm so excited to participate and share these little Christmas Tags, so let's get started.

To make these tags, I pulled out the Stitched Essentials and die cut all three little tags at once using white card stock and did some ink blending for the background using distress inks. 

Also, pulled out this adorable Winter Wonderlands set as it's perfect size for these Christmas tags and used the Coordinating die to help me cut them out fast. 

For all of the tags, I used a sticky post it note to create a mask for the bottom portion of each tag to leave it white as to resemble snow. For this tag with the little girl, I used Salty Ocean and Tumbled glass distress ink for the background and added these amazing new Snowflake Sequins mix on each of them. 

Here is the cute little Polar Bear from the same set sitting on top of the sleigh and used Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, and Tumbled Glass distress ink for the background.

I couldn't resist but to use this adorable little penguin below as well from the same set. Here, I used Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, and Tumbled Glass distress ink for the background. Added a couple of 4mm Sparkling clear sequins as well to add some sparkles.

I couldn't stop there, so I created three more tags below using the same technique for the background as above, but used the Winter Friends stamp set to create them as I love these cute little critters and they are fast to color. Also used the Coordinating die to help me cut them fast.

For the stockings, I heat embossed them using some gold embossing powder and water colored them using Festive Berries distress ink. Added little designs to each one using my white sharpie pen.



Colored the rest of the images using my Copic markers and stamped the sentiments using the Winter Friends set as well. Added some baker twine for all of the tags above to finish them off.

You can find more details about this event here. There are lots of inspiration from many designers and prizes from many sponsors. 




7 comments:

  1. omg...these are all so very sweet!! You've been busy! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love all the sweet images and little scenes you created. The ink blended backgrounds are seriously beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are all gorgeous! I love your beautiful coloring technique and they all look amazing!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little images and gorgeous backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags look fabulous! I love your awesome inked backgrounds paired with these darling images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE Tags! I love the AWESOME backgrounds for all your CUTE cards!

    ReplyDelete