Tuesday, July 30, 2013

MFTWSC134 - Wishing You Joy

Love this sketch over at the MFT Blog, MFTWS134 and wanted to give it a try, but the funny part was after I finished I went to get the camera and couldn't find it, later when I did, I had no battery left, next went to charge it and fell alseep. Than when I went to take a picture, my computer said no internet. Well, I must say that I don't think it was meant to get this card posted any sooner, but I insisted that after everything, I was determined that it was going up.

Although I had some challenges with this card, I did enjoy creating it and adore this stamp set called: Blissful Butterflies by MFT. More than anything, I finally played with it and happy that I got the matching dies in the end. It makes it so easy to cut these out. 

Added some basic rhinestones in the middle of the little butterflies and 3 bigger ones under the sentiment, but noticed it's hard to capture in the photo how it sparkles in person. Popped up the center circles using some foam mount and for the black sticthes, I hand drew them in to add an outline. Enjoy and start creating!! 

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Blissful Butterflies (MFT)
Paper: For Always (ctmh)
Cardstock: White, Grey Flannel (ctmh)
Inks: Black, Real Red (SU)
Assesories: Blueprints 3 (MFT Die-namics), Blissful Butterflies (MFT Die-namics), Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Basic Rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment