Friday, June 12, 2015

Sketch DS204 - Graduation with Hats Off To You!

This is such an adorable skekch and looks like the last one over at The Deconstucted Sketch Challenge with DS204 so wanted to make sure to participate. Plus it helps me to finish this Graduation card I've been needing so desperately since last week and joining the 30 day color challenge Kathy's is hosting over at The Daily Marker .
Here is my card:
Started off with my Blueprints 13 and white card stock since I love stitched look for my base and than added some DSP paper from the Neutral collection as I love this print from SU in black. Actually, I love all of the colors, so than added a strip of  Real Red DSP down the center.
For the center main attraction, I colored in this adorable girl who is graduating from the stamp set: Hats off To You from SugarPeaDesigns with my copic markers and created some pleats into her grown. Later decided to cut out the image so that I could pop her up using foam mount.

Added the sentiment from the same set using white embossing powder and cut out a little heart that I saw from the Blueprints 18 collection in Real Red and than another little heart in white using a small heart punch from SU.

As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge site, please do so to see more inspiration and plus join in on the last sketch.

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Hats Off to You (Sugar Pea Designs)
Card stock and Paper: White (Crafter's Companion), Neutral DSP (SU), Real Red (SU), Black Licorice (MFT), Grout Gray (MFT), X Press It Blending Paper (copic coloring)  
Inks: Black Licorice Hybird (MFT), Copic Markers
Accessories: Blueprint 13 & 18 (MFT), Fishtail Flags (MFT), Small Heart Punch (SU), White embossing powder (Ranger), Foam Mount Tape

2 comments: