Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas with a Touch of Sparkle

One more Christmas card as I still need more and with only a few days before Christmas. This one is also fast and easy to replicate. Also, joining this time over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with "Make it Sparkle" along with joining on Flickr and SSSflickrchallenge#34 of using die cuts. 
Here is my card:
Believe it or not, this is actually one die called: Merry Christmas Ornanment Die from SimonSaysStamp where I cut it apart to use the snowflakes along the Stitched Snow Drifts and than added the last snowflake from the ornament die to the upper left hand corner. 

Since I wanted a stitched look around the borders, I first adhered the snow and snowflakes onto an A2 size Electric Red Panel card stock and than took my Blueprints 25 stitched rectangle and ran through the die cut machine. Afterwards, I added the words in the center. 

Colored these cute adorable little bear and penguin from the Winter Friends set from Pretty Pink Posh which I absolutely love. It has so many fun images such as stockings, ornaments, and coffee mug. Also, added some Stardust Glitter Glue to the santa hat to add a little sparkle.

Next, I added in several 4mm clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh to add not only some dimension, but to add some clear sparkles. Don't want to forget, I did pop these cute little guys up using foam mount.

Again, it's a fast and easy Christmas card if you need to make several. As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge, please stop over to check out all the inspiration.

SUPPLIES:


1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I super love the snowflakes rolling down the hill! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete