Monday, January 4, 2016

Pretty Pink Posh Design Team & Matching Game

I’ve been a big fan of Paulina and her sequins, dies, plus now stamps. So I’m super excited to share with everyone that I’m one of the newest members of the Pretty Pink Posh Design Team and was beyond excited and grateful when I got an email from her asking. 
To celebrate the new Design Team, Pretty Pink Posh is hosting a fun giveaway. Simply match the designer with their card and leave your answers on the Pretty Pink Posh Blog. One random winner who guesses correctly will win $100 gift certificate to the PPP store!


What a terrific shopping spree to win!! So head over now to Pretty Pink Posh Blog to leave your comments and I wish everyone the best of luck and hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Many many congratulations Elizabeth! What a well deserved coup! Thank you for the inspiration during 2015 and look forward to what you come up with throughout 2016! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete