Monday, November 14, 2016

Sending Hugs with Giving Thanks set

Back today with another card using this adorable Giving Thanks set from Pretty Pink Posh as I wanted to create a sending hugs card to a special sweet friend. I only wish I could give a big hug in person. 

For this card, I started off by creating pink clouds onto an A2 size panel of white card stock using some Spun Sugar distress ink and than placed a 2 5/8" circle die over the area where I wanted the shaker.

From there, I die cut the smaller Scallop Circle from Pretty Pink Posh using some silver foil cardstock to add over the opening for a decorate look. If you recall, I previously created a background using this set and was left with this circle so I used it here for this card. 

I'm in love with this new amazing Winter Sparkle sequin mix with all of the shades of purple and sparkles.

To add the sentiment, I pulled out the Birdie Friends set and than heat embossed the words using white embossing powder by Ranger along with a black strip of cardstock. Added mini scallop border using the Stitched Borders 4.

Finally, added this adorable little beaver from the Giving Thanks set which was colored using my copic markers. Also, used the Coordinating Die to help me cut out this cute little beaver. 

Joining in on another day of the color challenge over at the The Daily Marker  

SUPPLIES:



No comments:

Post a Comment