Monday, March 13, 2017

Easter is Coming!

Previously, I colored several images from the new Pretty Pink Posh release using my copic markers and before you know it, another fun shaker card was done.

This Easter Friends set is so much fun with the adorable little kids all dressed up that I got into the Easter mode. Love how this little guy is all dressed up in his cute bunny costume and to cut out everything perfectly, I used the Coordinating die as it's a perfect match. 

In playing around, I thought to use the new Scallop Square Tags as I'm loving the shape, size, and amazing detailed stitching. Here, I'm using the bigger square tag. 

Since, I wanted to make this into a card, I pulled out my polka dot stencil to use for a background along with a light shade of blue from Simon Says Stamp called Surf Blue. Than, I added it to my pink base card stock. 
 
I must say, the new Friendship sequin mix is absolutely gorgeous in person with the different shades of pinks, not to mention, they are iridescent and sparkle like no other. Plus, it contains two different sizes, both 4mm and 6mm. 

To add a little bow on top of this shaker, I thought what better way but to use the Twine and Bow die from Pretty Pink Posh as it's perfect finishing touch. Added a little flower in the center of the bow using the Spring Flower Mix  

 

2 comments:

  1. I totally love this card, Liz! I love the colors and that polka dot background. And your coloring is beautiful, as always! 💗

    ReplyDelete