Sunday, November 5, 2017

Warm Wishes Christmas Tag

Back today with a Christmas tag to join in the fun over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with Christmas Gift Tag theme week. I do love this Christmas Friends set from Pretty Pink Posh as it has such adorable little kids and plus I love her cozy little jacket.  

For this tag, I pulled out this Stitched Duo 3 and die cut it without the windows. Love how versatile this die is and used many times. Here, I did some ink blending and used some distress inks to create this tag. The colors used are: Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, and Tumbled Glass.  

Colored this cute little girl snuggled in her outfit using my copic markers and added glitter for some sparkles. Don’t you love her little outfit?


For these gorgeous snowflakes, I used the Winter Wonderland stamp set, also from Pretty Pink Posh and embossed them using silver embossing powder along with the Coordinating die to help me cut them fast. 

For the sentiment, I grabbed the new Holiday Greetings stamp set along with using some Holiday Shimmer sequins.    

If you are wondering what sequins is laying around the tag, it's the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix which is a new favorite of mine.

SUPPLIES:

2 comments:

  1. Great Color Combo! I love how you color it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely darling! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas Gift Tag” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete