Sunday, March 25, 2018

Happy Birthday Shaker Card


I'm back today with another card. This time I combined a few stamp sets from Pretty Pink Posh to create this Happy Birthday shaker card for my grand daughter. Also joining the challenge over at Seize the Birthday with Birthday Theme

For this card, I pulled out Storybook 3 as they are fun to use to split up the scene and add little shaker items. So I began adding clouds using (Salty Ocean) distress ink along with (Mowed Lawn) for the grass. 

I really love the font script from the new Happy Easter Script die so I used the word "HAPPY" and added the word "Birthday" using the Fox Friends set.

This bunny is so cheerful from the Bunny Friends that I couldn't resist but to use along with the spring flowers and Coordinating die which helped me cut them out perfectly.

Since it's a celebration, I stamped a little party hat, present and balloons using the the Birthday Friends set along with the Coordinating Die to help me cut out the images as well. Added some foam mount tape under the bunny to add a little more dimension. 

Last but not least, I added some new jewel using Watermelon, Pansy PurpleLemon Drop, along with some Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix sequins for the top portion of the card. For the bottom portion, I added some Spring Green seed beads to finish off the card. 


SUPPLIES:

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I wish I was selecting a winner this time around, I would have to look no farther! This is really adorable! Love the Easter/Spring themed Birthday card! Fabulous job Elizabeth! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete