Friday, June 8, 2018

Sending You Love with Flourishing Fushia

Back today with a card to join Kathy's 30 day color challenge. All the details on her blog, The Daily Marker

When I saw these Flourishing Fuchsias from Pretty Pink Posh I couldn't resist but to create a special card of sending you love. 

To get this card started, I created the background first using an ink blending tool along with some ink from Simon Says Stamp. 

Colors from top to bottom: Maliblue, Hollyhock, Duckling, and Green Leaf.

Next, I used the diamond shape border from the Stacked Edges 2 collection to create the quilt panel in the center by cutting several rows and placed them together onto a piece of card stock. Later, I ran it through the die cut machine using the Stitched Notes die 

Once again, I couldn't resist but to use the Hummingbird Thanks set so I stamped one of them to color using my copic markers. After coloring, I used the Coordinating dies to help me cut it out fast.  

Here is the list of Copic color combination is:  

Wing & Head: RV55, RV02 (head)  RV55, RV52, RV02 (Wings)
Body: B06, B02, B00, B000, also the colorless blender to smooth things over and take away color from the center of the body and ends of wings

Flowers: RV55, RV52, RV02 & V09, V06, V04 Leaves: G21, G94, G99

Can you guess what new product I used? It's the word "Love" from the new Love You Script die from Pretty Pink Posh latest release and now available. To add some gloss on top, I used clear embossing powder and repeated the process three times and than embossed the "SENDING YOU" from the Rainy Days Additions using white embossing powder. 

To finish this card, I added several jewels using Pink Blush and Sparkling Clear to combine both as I love how they look together.

SUPPLIES:

1 comment: