Wednesday, June 19, 2013

MFTWSC128 - Cute As a Button


Decided to join the weekly Wednesday sketch over at the MFT Blog and since it was my first time joining, I didn't realize the deadline, which was Tuesday, June 18th at noon EST. The funny thing was that I finished the card on Saturday, but didn't have a chance to get it posted over the weekend and figured by Monday to post. Well Monday came around and got stomach flu and when I looked on Tuesday it was past the deadline.

Either way, I figured to post it and hope you enjoy. If you don't already know, MFT has a  Gallery at Splitcoaststampers.

Here is my card below:
This is such a cute stamp called: Cute As A Button and I got a chance to practice coloring with my Prismacolor Pencils by using the MFT Academy post. If you would like to view the tutorial, click here .

Also, used some CTMH paper and MFT Die-namics Blueprints 1 and 3 to help me put this card together. Had a lot of fun coloring and playing with colors. Now looking forward to this upcoming sketch.


No comments:

Post a Comment