Sunday, June 16, 2013

MOJO297 - Dream Big

Wanted to join the fun with Mojo Monday sketch MOJO297 and got to play around with some of my daughter's paper that she gave me. She also helped me take some photos.

Here is my card below:
Got to play around with this cute stamp set by Verve called: Dream Big along with some SU DSP called: First Edition Speciality. The sentiment also comes from the same stamp set....I love this font!!


I stamped the flower with Real Red ink (SU) and Old Olive for the leaves. To help me cut out the flowers and leaves, I used the Cut Above Dies: Scalloped Flowers and Dreamy Leaves along with the Pennant Trim Die which is my favortie. Working on some Viva La Sketches and hopefully will be done by the deadlines.

Almost forgot, added a cute little button that already had some glitter built into the button.

No comments:

Post a Comment