Sunday, September 8, 2013

MOJO309 - Sweet Treats and Patio Party

Another cute sketch over at  Mojo Monday designed by Julee Tilman, MOJO309 plus my chance to play with another Verve stamp set I bought last month called Sweet Treats.

Here is my card:
Also got a chance to go through my stacks of paper I have and pulled out this cute one called Patio Party by SU and hopefully my friend will enjoy it for her birthday that is coming up.
 
Love these sketches as they give me an opportunity to use my supplies and in addition take a little time for myself. Try it and enjoy!!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Sweet Treats (Verve)
Paper: Patio Party (SU),
Cardstock: White, Early Espresso (SU), Baja Breeze(SU)
Inks: Baja Breeze (SU), Primrose Petals (SU)
Accessories:  First Place Ribbon Die-namics (MFT),  Embossed Oval (A Cut Above by Verve),  Classy Label Die (A Cut Above by Verve), Flowers & Buttons (ctmh), Foam Mount

No comments:

Post a Comment