Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Thank You for Your Kindness

I've been seeing so many beautiful cards with flowers which got me motivated to pull out some Altenew stamps and use. Joining in this week over at The Marker Pop Blog with their challenge of  "Anything Goes" #89

Also, joining Kathy's " The Daily Marker 30 day challenge" over at The Daily Marker where you can join in daily. It's always fun and exciting to see what everyone is doing. Plus so much inspiration that you don't want to miss.

Here is my card:
For this card, I started with the Peony Scroll set from Altenew and did a little masking to overlap the flowers a little and add in some leaves. Next, I grabbed my copic markers and started coloring. I used R81, R85, and R89 for the flowers. For the leaves, I used YG23, YG17, and YG67. Afterwards, I used B000 along with some colorless blender to go around the flower images.


Next, I pulled out the set called Label Love for the word "Thank-You" and thought it would go perfect with the saying from the Sentiment and Quotes stamp set from Altenew. From there, I wanted to add some extra touches to spruce the card up. 

So I pulled out some black diagonal paper to add as a strip along the side of the card and than used this adorable scallop from the Stitched Border 1 from Pretty Pink Posh along with adding some 6mm and 4mm Metallic gold sequins to finish off this card. 

As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge, please stop over to check out the amazing inspiration over there. 

SUPPLIES:


3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is breathtakingly beautiful Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Elizabeth! Fantastic colouring! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness, this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete