Thursday, December 8, 2016

Merry Christmas

Back today with another Christmas card as we are getting closer to Christmas Day and plan on sharing more ideas on the days ahead. Also, joining in over at Simon Says Stamp Wenesday challenge of using Ice Inspiration

I had lots of fun coloring this cute little bear and Santa hat from the Winter Friends set from Pretty Pink Posh and adore all of the images in it. Also, I couldn't resist but to use this Poinsetta's, Pine, and Mistletoe again from the Mistletoe & Holly set from Essentials by Ellen to create this Christmas card. 

For this card, I'm using one of my favorites, the Falling Snow Stencil from Simon Says Stamp as my Ice Inspiration along with some texture embossing paste. Love the snow effect on Christmas cards.

Super easy to create several of these in one sitting. For the sentiment, I used the Merry and Bright designer dies from Essentials by Ellen and layered three of them together to create some dimension. 

To finish off this card, I used several 4mm and 6mm Gold Metallic sequins from Pretty Pink Posh as I love to add sparkles.  



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Elizabeth! So sweet and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete