Friday, December 9, 2016

Season's Greeting with a Star

For today, I decided to do a quick and easy Christmas card using this gorgeous Stitched Stars die from Pretty Pink Posh as I love the size and rounded edges. Not to mention, love the stitching, both inside and out.

To create this, I frist cut out a square base measuring 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" and added some Red cardstock as my base and found this cute paper in my stash from Martha Stewart so I added it as well. I'll update the post with the name later on today. 

For the Star, I created a quick shaker using some silver glitter card stock along with some fun foam for the center. (Layer inbetween the shaker).....you can also use foam mount tape, but it's easy to die cut the star using fun foam and use that for the dimension. 

Before putting the star shaker together, I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Friends in the center and added several 4mm Holly Jolly Christmas Sequins mix.    

Finished off the card by adding some Twine and Bow using some red card stock and again in white card stock to add a shadow effect. In the end, this card measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/4". Super easy and fast to make. Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment