Monday, February 6, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh Annoucment and Design Team

Today, Pretty Pink Posh is announcing the PPP Design Team members for the next term and I must say I'm beyond excited and feel truly blessed to be able to work with Paulina and her amazing talented team since she is not only kind hearted and generous, but a fabulous amazing and wonderful person to work with. 

Today I had some fun creating this Happy Birthday card for one of my sweet friends overseas and have several more ideas for the upcoming days.

I just love this cute little penguin from the Winter Wonderland set of Pretty Pink Posh along with little girl all snuggled up in her outfit. Plus, the polar bear is darling, so I combined all of the images from the set on this card. 

For this scene, I also added a couple of trees which comes from the Winter Friends set and colored them using: YG03, YG17, YG68. 

For the Penguin, I used C3, C5, C7, YR68, R20 for cheeks. 
Sleigh and little girl outfit: R32, R35, R46

The background, I took some water color paper from Tim Holtz and used some distress inks: Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, and Tumbled Glass. 

Since I wanted some snow, I used my my favorite Scallop Borders to create the snowy hills by die cutting two and overlapping them together.

This card is easy and fast to make. Also added some 4mm clear droplets to resemble water effect to finish off this card.  

With the reopening of the shop and the new announcement of design team members, Paulina is having a giveaway that you can check out Here on her blog!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable Liz and I'm happy to see you here on PPP.

    ReplyDelete