Sunday, January 26, 2014

MFTWSC160 - Let's Toast You Deserve the Best

Had a chance to create another card using the MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge 160 over at My Favorite Thing Blog. This card is also using this month's MFT Color Palette Challenge colors: Pink, Black, and white.

Here is my card:
I will admit this card was so much fun to make since I used so many new dies I've bought but yet finally now got a chance to use. Also, got to use some more of my favorite paper. This one is called: Chantilly (ctmh) along with Cotton Candy card stock.

Once again, my MFT Blueprints came in handy. This card used blueprint 1 and 3 along with the Die-namics Dispersed Dots, Fishtail Flag Layers, Peek A Boo Chevrons, and Mini Hybird Heirloom Rose. For the sentiment, I used Let's Toast and for the words which were embossed using white embossing powder, the stamp set Pretty Poppies came in handy.

Check out their new Color Palette challenge and weekly sketch 160 this week. Almost forgot, after I created the rose, I sprayed it with Pink Iridescent Spray & Sparkle from Crafter's Companion.

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Let's Toast (MFT), Pretty Poppies (MFT)
Paper: Chantilly (ctmh) 
Cardstock: White, Cotton Candy (ctmh), Black (ctmh)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  
Blueprints 1 and 3 (MFT), Dispersed Dots, Fishtail Flag Layers, Peek A Boo Chevrons, Mini Hybird Heirloom Rose (all MFT), Hot Glue, Pink Iridescent Spray & Sparkle glitter (Crafter's Companion), Basic Pearl

1 comment: