Saturday, January 25, 2014

VLV2014 wk3 - Wishing You Much Happiness

What a fun sketch over at Viva La Verve and lots of layers with week three designed by Christyne Kane and a photo inspiration full of colors, so out came black, purple, and a little golden yellow. Well, I also added some pinks into it for the flower and some green for the leaves.

Here is my card:
Pulled out some ctmh paper that I've had for awhile now called: La Belle Vie along with using the matching cardstock that came with the pack.  Also, since I love flowers and wanted to color, I pulled out the stamp set from Verve called: Feel the Sun and did a lot of fussy cut.

The sentiment came from another Verve stamp set called Brighter Days and love how well it goes with this card plus I can color part of it as well. Used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color the flower and sentiment along with some foam mount in between to pop up the flower.

Don't forget to check out the new Viva La Verve sketch challenge.

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Feel the Sun (Verve), Brighter Days (Verve)
Paper: La Belle Vie paper pack (ctmh)
Cardstock: White, Bamboo, La Belle Vie Pink and Mauve (ctmh), Ultra Smooth White Cardstock
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Spectrum Noir Markers
Accessories:  Square Stax (MFT), Foam Mount, Stardust Glitter Glue 


No comments:

Post a Comment