Monday, January 20, 2014

VLV2014 wk2 - Great Friend Birthday Greetings

Had to use more of this fun paper from the More Amore Speciality and worked on another Viva La Verve Sketch. This one is week two designed by Teresa Kline.

Here is my card:
I've changed this card so many times between stamp sets, ribbons or no ribbon, etc. I'm sure we have all had these moments, but I had fun playing with all of the different elements. This card used the stamp set: Great Friend (Verve) along with Borderline (Verve) for the chevron look which was embossed in white.

Here I used several of my blueprint dies from MFT, blueprint 1, 3 and 5 along with the Flag it Die, and Elegant Leaves by Verve. I did do some fuzzy cut for the flowers and popped them up using foam mount in between. Added some liquid pearl for the center and there you go. 

Like I said before, I changed this card several times so here is another picture of the same card, but with polka dot flower in the center. The reason for it was for someone who loves polka dots.
What do you think? Which one do you like better...with polka dots or without for the top center flower? Below is a full list of supplies used for this card.

Again, don't forget to check out the new Viva La Verve sketch challenge.

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Great Friend (Verve), Borderline (Verve)
Paper: More Adore (SU), Brights DSP pack (SU)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Early Espresso
Inks: Early Espresso, Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive
Accessories:  Blueprints 1, 3, 5 (MFT), Flag it Die & Elegant Leaves (A Cut Above by Verve), Liquid Pearl, Foam Mount, White embossing powder 

No comments:

Post a Comment