Thursday, February 5, 2015

Re-inker Background - Happy Birthday

Since I was playing with backgrounds and while I was cleaning up, I was curious to see what would happen if I don't use any stamps and just apply the left over by daubing it over the card stock at random before throwing away my palette and here is the results. Love the way this came out and was so fun and quick to make. 

Here I started with Blueprints 13 again to get the stitched look for my base and than used the Simon Says Stitched Circles to get a stitched look in the center. Colored in these flowers from the stamp set: Happy Place (Verve) and used matching die-cut along with copic markers. 

Popped up the flower using foam mount and added sentiment from the set: Be Blessed (Verve). This goes to show me to think before I throw again. This one turned out to be one of my favorite cards.

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Happy Place (Verve), Be Blessed (Verve)
Cardstock: Smooth White, Neenah White, X Press It Blending Paper (copic coloring) 
Inks: Black (Hero Arts), Copic Markers
Re-Inkers: Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party (SU)
Accessories: Blueprints 13 (MFT), Stitched Circle Dies (Simon Says Stamps), Happy Doodles (A Cut Above by Verve), Fun Foam, Glue 

No comments:

Post a Comment