Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Chocolate Gift Treats for Family and Friends

When I checked today over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, I got excited to see the challenge was "Wrap it Up" where you can do gift wrapping, a tag, a card using ribbon or twine since my head has been thinking of ways to do litte gifts for family and co-workers.

Here you go:
My idea was to create a little gift of something to match the previous Christmas card I made. This way I could hand out the card along with a matching gift. Plus, it gives me an excuse to use this adorable new Decorative Tag die from Pretty Pink Posh again. It's so versatile and love it! 

Here is a side view picture of where I added a handful of hershey chocolate kisses, but you can add something different such as nuts, mints, bracelet, mini lotions, or anything small enough to fit. 

How I adore this stamp set: Toboggan Together along with this paper from the Let's Bokeh in the Snow. For the sentiment, I white embossed it and popped up the reindeer using foam mount. Added in these fabulous 4mm clear droplets as a final touch along with the bow.  In the end, this little chocolate gift treat measures 3 1/2 inches wide by 4 inches tall. 

Would you like to see pictures and the steps on putting this together? As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge, please stop over to check out all the inspiration.

SUPPLIES:



2 comments:

  1. Too cute, Elizabeth! Love your little gift bag, as much sweetness outside as inside! Thanks for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing idea and so perfectly created!

    ReplyDelete