Friday, February 2, 2018

Birthday Friends and Wishes

I'm back today with another card to join another day of Kathy's 30 day color challenge. All the details on her blog, The Daily Marker. Lots of fun. Also, joining again over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge of Anything Goes this week.

I just love this new Birthday Friends set where it comes with adorable little kids to choose from along with balloons, hats, presents, and a cake. Here, I used the Coordinating Die to help me cut out all the images after coloring them using my copic markers.

For this card, I used Distress Oxide inks to create a rainbow look for the edges using: Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint, Broken China, Wilted Violet.

To create the shaker, I pulled out one of my favorite dies: Stitched Pieces from Pretty Pink Posh and created some clouds in the middle using Maliblue ink from Simon Says Stamp along with foam blending tool from ranger.

To fill in this shaker, I used Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix, 4mm Springtime Mix, and Mini Sparkling flowers. Last but not least, added some white dots using my gel marker along with using foam mount tape to pop up the two little kids.


Main Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those images are so cute and your colouring is awesome! I also love the rainbow background! Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright and colourful shaker card, great design
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week. Jo x

    ReplyDelete