Thursday, February 8, 2018

Sending You Love using the Love Shaker

Back today with another card to join Kathy's 30 day color challenge. All the details on her blog, The Daily Marker. Lots of fun. Also, joining over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge of It Must be Love

This card was quick and easy to make using the new Love Shaker die from Pretty Pink Posh and perfect for sending to someone you care about. 

I'm loving these new Cupids Friends set and matching Coordinating die which makes it easy to cut them perfect and fast. For this card, I used my Copic markers once again to color them and having fun with it. 

Basically, I ended up die cutting the Love Shaker die twice, once with white and second time with Ripe Raspberry card stock. From there, I did an inlay technique on the hearts.  

To finish off the card, I added a few Rose Gold Heart Confetti  and popped up the little Cupids using foam mount tape. 

Again, this card was quick and easy, so I did another one but using Electric Red and white card stock. 

For this card, I couldn't resist but to use this cute little bear from the Winter Friends set along with the Coordinating die

Again, to finish off the card, I added a few Rose Gold Heart Confetti  and popped up the little bear using foam mount tape. 

For the sentiment, I embossed the "SENDING YOU" from the Rainy Days Additions using white embossing powder. 

Main Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. These are so sweet! I love the soft blue sky you added to the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both versions of your design, Elizabeth, so cute! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete