Tuesday, February 13, 2018

PPP Sending All My Love

Wanted to create some "Sending Love" cards to send out so I created two different ones using the same design. Also, joining over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge of It Must be Love

This card was quick and easy to make using the new Love Shaker die from Pretty Pink Posh and perfect for someone you care about. 

To create the background, I cut a 1 inch strip of Stratmore Bristol smooth paper and used some Distress Oxide inks rainbow theme. From right to left, here are the colors, Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint, Broken China, and Wilted Violet.

Next, I ended up die cutting this beautiful heart twice, once with Gold Foil and second time with white just for the word.

To add the little hearts in Candied Apple color, I used the Cupids Friends set as it has three tiny hearts all together. From there, I thought to add more hearts in gold, so I used the new Love Sentiments stamp set and heat embossed in gold. 

For the word, "All My" I decided to heat emboss it using white against black card stock, again using the new Love Sentiments stamp set. To finish the card, I added three 4mm clear droplets.

After I finished the card above, I thought why not make a shaker as well. Therefore, I kept the same design but made it into a shaker card.

To create the 1 inch border rainbow, I masked the card base and did the ink blending right on top vs on a strip. Than, to create the shaker, I die cut the heart where I wanted it and used an inlay technique to keep to top of the card flush.

Last but not least, added some Iridescent Mini Heart Confetti along with Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix to add a little more sparkle.

Main Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment