Wednesday, April 23, 2014

VLVApril2014 & Curtain Call - Welcome Little One

Saw this fun sketch over at Viva La Verve, week2 and thought it would be perfect to create a little baby card and also join the Curtain Call - Confetti Crush which I've been wanting to do and saw I still have some time to join the fun.


Here is my card below:
I needed to create a baby girl welcome card and since I had the stamp set: To The Moon (Verve) out on my desk, I thought perfect!! Now looking at it, it could be for a little girl or boy with the colors. Also, my idea was to only use the Crumb Cake and Pink color scheme, but I just couldn't resist but to add in some more color.

Sequins seem to be in a trend right now and when I saw the challenge of Confetti Crush over at the Curtain Call Challenge, I knew I had do use some of my pastel sequins mix (Verve) for this card. Plus got inspiration from the cute photo and incorporated polka dots using the Seeing Dots embossing folder and the DSP paper stack - Subtles (SU).

Here are the markers I used:
Giraffe - CT2, CT3, CT4, TN7 

Don't forget to check out the Viva La Verve challenge as they always have cute sketches every week and stop over at the Curtain Call challenge if you haven't already. 

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: To The Moon (Verve)
Paper: Designer Series Paper Stacks - Subtles (SU)
Cardstock: White, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Crumb Cake (all SU)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Spectrum Noir Markers 
Accessories:  Fishtail Flag Layers (MFT), Circle Punch 2 1/2 (SU), Tear Drop Circles (Spellbinders), Starry Die (A Cut Above Verve), Pastel Sequin Mix (Verve), Seeing Dots EF (Cuttlebug), Stampin Dimensionals (SU)


No comments:

Post a Comment