Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day 1 of Holiday Card Workshop

I'm way behind on my homework, but at least I wanted to get 1 card up that I was able to complete so far. This one is based on day 1 inspired by Debbie Hughes video. I loved all of the supplies used in the Holiday Card Workshop 2014 but already own so many Christmas stamp sets and dies, I figured to use what I had instead and see what I can make.

Here is my take on it:
Started with Blueprints 13 since I'm loving the look of stitched on cards lately. Snowflakes are from the Decorative Strip Northern Frost from Stampin' Up. Tag is from Verve called: Sweet Scallop Die

Here is a close up
To get the splattered look in the back, I used Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (SU) along with a Platinum ink. Cute little circle with the little mitten is from the stamp set: Just For The Holidays (ctmh). Last but not least, the sentiment words are from MFT called: Christmas Greetings.

Loved all of the videos in class and still will be working on more Christmas cards.

1 comment: