Sunday, November 16, 2014

Merry Monday 134 - Happy Holidays



This is such a cute photo inspiration and thought to give it a try since I'm still working on more Christmas Cards. This one is from the Merry Monday Challenge #134 and the Simon Says Monday Challenge to use ornaments.

Here is my card:
I haven't pulled out my Cricut all year long so I pulled it out and found some fantastic Christmas items in the Art Philosophy cartridge so I started there and cut out the frame using Outdoor Denim and ornament with Crystal blue. To add the silver, I embossed the areas where I wanted some shine.

The sentiment is from the stamp set: Holiday Treats by Verve and stamped using Outdoor Denim ink. 

Hard to tell in the photo but I made this little frame in a style of a shaker so the ornament could be popped up behind the snowflakes which were embossed using a snowflake folder and with shimmer white background.

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Holiday Treats (Verve), Art Philosophy(Cricut)
Paper: Wonderland (ctmh)
Cardstock: White, Outdoor Denim, Crystal Blue, Shimmering Cardstock (Crafter's Companion)
Inks: Outdoor Denim (ctmh)
Accessories:  Silver Foil (SU), Ribbon, Let it Snow Embossalicious (Crafter's Companion), Silver Embossing Powder, Emboss Pen (Zig), and Foam Mount. 


1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, this is a fabulous project! Gorgeous ornament! I love the sparkle. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete