Tuesday, November 11, 2014

VLVNOV2014 Wk1- Christmas with Unto Us & Holiday Treats

 

I love these sketches and so happy to be able to join for week 1, VLVNOV2014 over at the Viva La Verve sketch challenge. Plus another Christmas card done to add to my package pile. Here I was able to play with some of my favorite Christmas sets. This one is called Unto Us from Verve and Holiday Treats. 

Here is my card:
Love the color inspiration this week so I thought to focus on that as well as the sketch. Here I started with using a cute Snowflake embossing folder by Darcie and than used my Blueprints 13 to cute out a base along with Seasons of Style DSP from SU. 

Used my Stitched Circles from MFT along with the Stitched Snow Drifts to create a little winter feeling. Since I wanted some small trees, I grabbed my Tree Lines Die-namics and used a green copic marker to add some detail and a brown one for the trunk at the bottom.

Pulled out two of my favorite stamps sets from Verve: Holiday Treats for the sentiment and Unto Us for this cute little reindeer. Little stars came from the Starry Die (Verve). 

Please make sure to stop over at the challenge sites as they have a talented design teams which always have beautiful cards and terrific inspiration.


Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Unto Us (Verve), Holiday Treats (Verve)
Paper: Seasons of Style (SU)
Cardstock: White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler (SU), So Saffron (SU)
Inks: Hybird Ink Black Licorice (MFT), Soft Suede (SU), Copic Marker
Accessories:  Blueprints 13 (MFT), Fishtail Flag Layers (MFT), Stitched Circle Stax (MFT), Stitched Snow Drifts (MFT), Tree Lines Die (MFT), Reindeer Fun Die Set (A cut above die by Verve), Starry Die (A cut above die by Verve), and Foam Mount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment