Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Happy Mail - Thanks for Being So Wonderful

Wanted to say "Thank-you" to my wonderful Instagram friends for thinking of me and creating so many wonderful Get Well Cards and can't thank them enough for the sweetness and thoughfulness. They are so fabulous and appreciate each and everyone of them. Also, joining one more time with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge "Furry Friends".

Here is my card
Pulled out this cute stamp set from Wplus9 called: Happy Mail and decided to switch it up a bit and watercolor this scene. Than, die cut a Stitched square using Dark Chocolate cardstock from SSS to use as a mat behind it. Afterwards, I popped it up using craft foam

Added some Doddlebug paper from the Sugar Shoppe pad at the bottom which I die cut using the Horizontal Stitched Strips from MFT. I must say water coloring is so much fun and relaxing for me. I would call it theraputic. For this card, I used a combination of my Spectrum Aqua and Zig Clean Color Brushes.

As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge sites, please go take a look to see fabulous inspiration and creativity.

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Happy Mail (Wplus9)
Card stock and Paper: White, Dark Chocolate (SSS), Water Color Paper (Crafter's Companion), Sugar Shoppe (Doodlebug Design)   
Inks: Black Licorice Hybird (MFT), Spectrum Noir Aqua markers, Zig Clean Color Real Brush
Accessories: Stitched Squares (SSS), Horizontal Stitched Strips (MFT), Craft Foam

1 comment:

  1. SO sweet, Elizabeth! Fabulous coloring and use of Doodlebug pattern paper! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Furry Friends” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete